TEO* is a Transponder device. It is a part of TEO System.
• TEO SYSTEM, the new proximity scanning and management system for opening residential and professional automations by means of transponder tags (TEO) or cards (Teo Card)
• The automation is opened when the TEO transponder approaches the BE.PROXY scanner which, dialoguing with the receiver, gives the command to open the gate, the door, or any controlled device
• The system operate with a frequency of 13.56 MHz, standardised all over the world
• 250 insertable cards or tags (TEO)
• Reading distance 2-5 cm
• 2 programmable relay output channels
* It only comes in a pack of 10